Sep 25 2007
Some fairly old code that I wrote for SGI computers.
- - SoInverseEngine – outputs an inverse matrix.
- - SoMultMatrix – outputs the product of two matrices.
- - SoSwitchCont – an on/off switch.
- - SoSwitchToggle – a switch to toggle between two states.
- - Code to talk to Acension’s Flock of Birds in OpenInventor/OpenGL.
- - This is multi-threaded so that the serial I/O doesn’t block.
- - The flocktest is a standalone application to demonstrate the use.
- - CRTSync finds the “sweet spot” on your monitor.
- - This only compiles on SGIs
- - Sprocs a new process and calls a user function.
- - When the user’s process is done, it calls an end function in the parent process.
- - Also includes a semaphore lock/unlock class
- - This only compiles on SGIs.
- - Encapsulates an AIFF/AIFF-C sound file
- - Uses the SGI audio library
- - Includes a normalize program to normalize a sound file for you